'On the Day you were Married'
This makes the perfect gift for a couple for their special anniversary, whether it's a 10th, 20th, 40th, 50th Anniversary etc. It's a beautiful print that features a calendar with their wedding date marked out and below that is a listing of facts for the date that they got married. It mentions who their bridesmaid & bestman were (if that info is known), the location, who the Taoiseach & President were at the time as well as lots of other info such as the average price of a house at the time and the number one song on the day they got married. If it's for a golden (50th) anniversary i'll make the bunting golden and i can make it ruby coloured for a 40th etc.
You have two ways to purchase this item
1. Print only: If you choose this option I will print the piece on beautiful archival matte paper and post it to you, along with a mount, in a cellophane sleeve. It will fit any standard 10 x 12" frame.
2. Framed print: This will be printed on beautiful archival matte fine art paper and then mounted and framed. It will be ready to gift to someone. Our beautiful frames are manufactured here in Ireland and are made of solid wood with a black or a white painted finish.
Proof artwork will be emailed to you before printing, this guarantees the print you will receive is exactly what you want.
Please fill in the 'Personalisation details' box and tell me:
• The couple's names
• Wedding date
• Bridesmaid & bestman (if info is known)
• Your preferred colour scheme if it's not for a ruby/golden/silver anniversary
• Any other notes or instructions